Step 1: Upload images
Upload images from your computer or grab them from Flickr, Facebook, Picasa.
Or check our watermark software for Windows
- replace your Flickr photos with their watermarked copies, add watermark to unlimited number of pictures and more! Visit www.picmarkrpro.com
- Upload files from computer or grab them from your Flickr, Facebook or Picasa account
- Batch image processing
- Add text watermark, image watermark or tiled watermark
- Easy to use: minimum settings, no need to download or install anything
- And yes, its free (You can buy a Pro version, if you need more features)
"PicMarkr makes uploading your photos to the web a little safer by allowing you to add a custom watermark to your photos. The whole watermarking process takes less than a minute..."
"PicMarkr does a great job in protecting your pictures with watermarks."
"This is certainly one of the easy to use services I’ve come across. Plus it’s pretty fast and boasts of quite a handful of useful features as well."